Nikon D5000 The Nikon D5000 digital SLR incorporates numerous technologies professional image quality normally found in more expensive Nikon DSLRs in a smaller, less expensive camera body Nikon DX format. Key among these features are the same 12.9 megapixel CMOS sensor found in the Nikon D90, high-definition video capture (with sound), a 2.7 “LCD vari-angle Live View to compose images still or video from virtually any point of view, a 11-point autofocus system with Focus Tracking, and 3D Color Matrix Metering II.
Other advanced features include Nikon D5000 includes the possibility of shooting in RAW, 3 levels of JPEG compression or RAW + JPEG image capture, burst rates of up to 4 frames per second, an EXPEED image processor, and one of 3 levels of dust-removal system.
Nikon D5000 AVI format video clips can be captured at 3 levels of compression in a length of up to 20 minutes with the possibility of applying the exposure compensation when shooting in Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority, and Manual.
Depending on your needs, exposure information along with a grid display for composing the image can be displayed on the LCD multi-position the camera when shooting in Live View mode Nikon D5000.
The Nikon D5000 is optimized for use with all AF-S and AF-S NIKKOR and works with selection functions when used with Nikon G, D, AI-P, and the optics of the number of CPU .
Included in this kit is the Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX Lens, a lens ultra compact, lightweight standard zoom lens has a focal range of 3x zoom and is ideal for use with Nikon compact digital SLR that have the smaller DX size chip. This lens offers a zoom range of basic DX series lens, a focal length equivalent in 35mm terms of 27-82.5mm. It should cover everything from tight indoor portraits to standard snapshot Nikon D5000.
Nikon D5000 review based on a production.
Nikon D5000 Features :
- 12.9 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor (effective pixels: 12.3 million)
- 2.7″ tilt and swivel LCD monitor (230,000 dots)
- Movie capture at up to 1280 x 720 (720p) 24 fps with mono sound
- Live View with contrast-detect AF, face detection and subject tracking
- Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
- 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
- IS0 200-3200 range (100-6400 expanded)
- 4 frames per second continuous shooting (buffer: 7 RAW, 25 JPEG fine, 100 JPEG Normal)
- Expeed image processing engine
- Extensive in-camera retouching including raw development and straightening
- Connector for optional GPS unit (fits on hot shoe)
- New battery with increased capacity
- 72 thumbnail and calendar view in playback
For me the Nikon D5000 is one of the best DSLR cameras from Nikon, because I use my photography in each of the results using the Nikon D5000.